started my period 7 days late

zakir1988

Reaction score
My wife and I are trying for a baby snice December 2012

July 22nd was supposed to be her periodon 29th of July she started her periodor is it spotting we dont know .

its been 7 days lateI know stress can delay your period. she has irregular period cycle so her periods start 1, 2 or 3 days late all of a sudden its 7 days late. I'm using a period tracker to track her period dates.

a day befor her period started she had very bad leg ache as if she could'nt walk she told me.

I wanted to know is she pregnant or not or has an anyone experienced it.

we will go to doctors around next week to check why this has happed she told me she never has her period 7 days late she did told me she had her periods late by 1, 2, or 3 days not 7 days.

we will soon also check with a pregnancy test I know one of the early signs of pregnancy is late periods.

It is possible that she is but only way to tell is to pop to a shop and get a pregnancy test

the month before i fell pregnant my period my period was 5 days late for the first time ever, i read on another forum that your chances of getting pregnant are higher the next month, so the nest month we dtd everyday around ovulation and guess what ifell pregnant, so here is some good luck :) xxxxx

We will go to the doctors and first check with a pregnancy test.

We did have sex day before ovulation in June

Just out of curiosity why not just test yourself. I tested myself and it was positive then when I went to the doctors she said if my test came back positive she didn't need to test me herself. The doctors pregnancy tests are no more accurate than the ones in the shop all they will do is send you away and make you re book a week or so on if your wife is still late and do another pregnancy test. Only then may they look at having her bloody test done.

She's on her period now one of signs being pregnant is late period

I'm confused why are you asking if she is pregnant then? I know some people can still bleed in a pregnancy but if it was spotting it would be extremely light.

I'm alsking if anyone experienced it she's told me her bleeding is like a period not sure if its spotting I read more then 5 days is deemed as late.

It could just be a late period which canbhappen for no reason at all as others have said buy a test a check thats probably what a dr will say and if u say shebis on her period a dr probably wouldnt test

If her bleedin is like a peeiod thats probabaly what it is just a late period

The sign of pregnancy isn't a late period - its a MISSED period!!

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Now my wife is having very bad pains all over her body she told me she never had that much pain before when her period came.

Now my wife is having very bad pains all over her body she told me she never had that much pain before when her period came.

Have you done a test yet? It may be possible that she was pregnant but painful period sounds like either just that - a painful period, or a possible miscarriage.

Good luck on your journey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back