Started my Mat Leave Friday without knowing...

Zoeox

Reaction score
So I was meant to be going into work tomorrow for my last day but now have to go to the hospital again for monitoring, so actually finished Friday without realising so never got to properly say Bye to anyone,,
x

Still pop in hunny - or do u have to be in hospital all day? xx

Where I am working tomorrow is quite far away from the hospital as I travel between shops, but don't know what time i have my scan until I phone up in the morning and have appointment in the afternoon, I will still pop in from time to time :) x

Sorry you have to go back into the hospital. Don't worry about work for now just pop in to say goodbye when on leave on better still when you have had your LO you can go in to show him off.

When I have had the little fella I will take him to show them, as they have had a collection for me, although I'm not meant to know mom slipped it out, bless her :)
Mom works at the same place so they will all be asking her questions.
I shall be taking my leave easy now, until little one arrives of course. x

Aww that was nice of them. My work did that for me too which was a lovely suprise. It is great that your mom can keep them updated.

They have all been texting mom see how I am as they knew I went hospital yesterday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back