Starfish

Olive

Reaction score
Has she been on today? Am on phone so hard to see! Xx

i dont know how to tell! tri 3 rules state u must log on every day when you are due or overdue (i just made that rule up but it makes sense right?!)

xxx

That sounds like a good rule to me! X

I've not seen her and I've been bobbing about all day.

Well I haven't heard from her since my sweep on Thurs as we were due on the same day and keeping track of each others progress :|

Ooh maybe there's an announcement on the cards... xxx

not heard anything as yet.....will drop her a text in a bit and check how she is xx

Sorry girls!! I have broken the rules, and smacked my tentacles lol

My sister flew in from Australia on Thursday and was supposed to leave again a few hours later but decided to stay, and stay, and stay! Actually she was only here a day and a half but I was so exhausted by the time she left that i went to bed and didnt log on at all.

I'm afraid there is no news what so ever - except I think I might be leaking a little water - so I'm really hoping this is the start of things.......

you had us all excited there!!

I'll tell you the same as i told Laura - all this excitement is not good around this many pregnant women. lol

xxx

LOL, I missed you girls every minute I was unable to log on! I'll be around now, unless I go into labour that is :pray:

Ah lol hope you're ok mrs. Slap your tentacles indeed! :rofl: xx

Well we're glad you didn't forget about us, labor watch would have been nice though lol

You never know.........

I'll let MrsMc go first, but I tell you now, I am going to drink a gallon of RLT tonight and bounce up and down for an hour!

Aaaaaw star I thought you may have been in the throws of labour :) glad to hear you're ok sweetie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back