stardust (spoiler alert)

trixipaws

Reaction score
aww, i loved it! i dont usually like films with happy endings but i liked this one. im so glad tristan fell in love with the star instead of that icicle victoria! and so glad his mum was freed from the nasty witch and all the nasty witches died! i wish i was a star with twinkley hair lol

my rating: 8/10 (and im kinda stingy i rarely give 10/10's so thats quite good!)

Yeah it was the best film I've seen in ages. That and Transformers :cheer: :oops:

Cant wait for it to come out on DVD...it had so many famous people in it I wasnt expecting either. How funny was Robert Di Nero??? And I was almost cheering when Ricky Gervais died :cheer:

I would give it 9/10 but I'm easily pleased, I hardley ever go to the cinema and I was in very good company so had a brill night anyway :cheer: :cheer:

oh, we went to see this today, it was really good! I wasnt sure about taking Beth, seeing as id heard it had quite a few murders in it (only comedy ones mind you, hehe :rotfl: ) but she loved it, lol. And robert DeNiro was effing brilliant. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back