standing up too quick

bbee

Reaction score
today getting out of bed is stood up waaaay to quick and everything just went all blobby and black.. only lasted a few seconds though! i went dizzy but that's all. this won't harm my baby will it?
sorry if it sounds silly, i just worry about everything :p xxx

No
Blood flow is busy going else where other than your brain so it had to woosh up there and made you feel faint
Just go slower lol.

Thank you for your reply!:) will just have to take things slow lol xx

Won't harm baby so don't worry but be careful not to fall over and hurt yourself! Get up slowly in this weather x

Thank you! All I do is worry about everything :p xxx

I used to get it all the time especially in the earlier days....oh how I miss getting out of bed too fast, now im like q turtle on its back and xant get up at all

Because of the increase in blood in your body it is natural around 14 weeks or so for your blood pressure to drop. One of the symptoms of this is dizziness. Mention ut to your midwife at your 16 week appointment, but it is nothing to worry about. Much better to have low BP then high!

I get this and I'm not even pregnant ;) If I stand up too quick from my bed or the sofa, I often go a bit woozy and everything goes black for a split second. Freaks me out but never seems to do any harm :)

This happened me last week when I got up too quick. I just sat down for a few minutes and took it easy. It's a horrible sensation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back