Stairs and Slippers!

newbump

Reaction score
Well this is just a quick note to say to all you pregnant woman - DONT WALK DOWNSTAIRS WITH SILLY SLIPPERS ON!!

I did on Thursday and slipped the last 5 steps, hurt my bum, back and shoulder and nearly squashed the cat!!! Other than that all ok, got baby checked at docs, but couldve been worse!!

Take care all

Natalie x

Glad all is ok hun, hows the cat though? Poor thing must of had a shock!!!!! Im lucky I live in a flat so the only stairs I have to deal with is the ones leading up to the flat.

The cat was ok, but yes she was a bit shocked :shock: looked at me as if to say, "what the hell you doing?!?!" which to be honest was the only thing that made me laugh!

I must admit, I had to giggle at the bit about the cat :lol:

Hope you are OK and have recovered from your trip.

Bless! My cat looks at me strangely everyday!!! Im starting to get a complex he he! But glad all is well though

x x x x

Awww bless your heart! Have to admit I did giggle reading this!! :lol:

Hope your bum is a little less sore!! Oh, and that your cat isn't quite as traumatised now lol.

xxxx

Glad you could all giggle at my expence :wink: have to admit myself though, it was quite funny afterwards! I think it was more the way my cat looked at me to be honest!

Strange thing is my bf has been a bit clumsly too, he managed to fall off our back garden wall, straight into the neighbours garden!! again he wasnt to badly hurt but i did laugh for a hours afterwards!!!

I love my cats. Last night Mog saved me from a giant spider, bless her heart.

Newbump, am pleased to hear you and bump are ok. Must have been scary, you will have to wear sensible slippers now!!!!I too have become more clumsy - I was bad before but am an absolute nightmare. I walked into a wall today - no reason just did. I also keep banging my head and drop things which is so annoying as it takes me a while to get down to pick them up.

On the subject of cats, my Maisy sat on my bump a couple of weeks ago. She likes to curl up just below my bump, and was purring when the baby (who I think must have felt the vibrations) kicked really hard. Maisy looked at my tummy in amazement, a couple more kicks and she cleared off. Now she just looks at bump and won't sit near it..... I just say wait till baby is here and can crawl then Maisy is in for a fun time. I just wish I had a photo of her face, she seemed so shocked :D :D My other cat Toby seems to have gone off me now I'm pregnant, but the baby of the group Casper still loves me, cats are great xx

LOL, newbump.
Poor cat, I have visions of Indiana Jones, legging it with the huge ball rolling after him. Bet thats how your cat felt! :lol: :lol:

I love my cats. Last night Mog saved me from a giant spider, bless her heart.

mine does this too, he's my superhero!!! no wonder i love him to bits, he is a spoilt cat but completely adorable!

hope you're ok after your fall newbump!

Thank you for all the replies and concerns, Im a lot better now, still got a bit of a sore bum but going swimming tonight so hoping that will sort it out a bit!!

Isn't it nice how we all care about each other, we even all care about each other's cats!!

Hope everyones cats are ok (and other pets) :D

I also have two Chinese Water Dragons, who seem to look at my bump in an odd way!!! Apprently they maybe able to sense I have something growing inside me!!

Hi Kim

Its a lizard type creature that grows to about 2ft with tail included! They live in heat tanks and love to play in water!!! They are a lovely green colour with pink around their face and spikes from the top of their head to the start of their back! They are not a creature I agree with being caged, but these two were both resuced as one was just left to die so we took him in, and the other needed a home so took him in too!! Im too soft sometimes!

:roll:

Natalie x

I'm glad you and baby are okay! I did the same thing when I was like 10 weeks along with Ava.(minus nearly squashing the cat!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back