thtrophy.gif
aniconfetti.gif
squog.jpg
aniconfetti.gif
thtrophy.gif

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

midna said:
Uhh think that be my award cod flaps !! x

haha noooo you'd get the award for dirtiest answers!

Just wanted to point out that finding a thread in Off topic with my name on it was kinda a shock... I thought bloody hell what have I done wrong now. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well done Squiglet on your award! Where is the speech? :D

You deserve it too Squiglet! :clap: I'm amazed by some of your replies! How do you fit so much in your brain? I have trouble stringing a sentence together most of the time!

jools221181 said:
You deserve it too Squiglet! :clap: I'm amazed by some of your replies! How do you fit so much in your brain? I have trouble stringing a sentence together most of the time!

You have to cut back on that breathing thing... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: you know... the thing you do to stay alive.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

jools221181 said:
serious.. u actually read all the bollocks she writes? behave! shes a tit

lisa&alex said:
jools221181 said:
serious.. u actually read all the b***ocks she writes? behave! shes a tit

Oooo green eyed monster rearing it's head... its ok hunny, I'll share my award with you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back