Squashing baby.

Belle23

Reaction score
Anyone else worry that when they are doing stuff they are squashing baby. Been doing loads of bending over etc and because I feel brilliant then I think crap squashing baby xxxx

lol, only time i feel guilty is when i wake up and have rolled onto my tummy which i have a habit of doing lately x

I don't worry particularly, though I do notice sometimes when I am bent over it seems to go a bit mad and kicks lol

Baby is fine in there, nice and protected with all the fluid! Won't be long though before you can't bend in the middle lol

I still sleep on my tummy sometimes, I didn't with my son from as soon as I found out, but this time am alot more confident with my body.

I wondered about this. Worst time is when I'm trying to get my socks on!!! lol

im starting to notice it now when i try and put socks on x

Lol I do think I probably am squashing baby but hopefully little one is hanging in there xxx

I sometimes feel like something is in the way when I have bent down like a limb or something and worried. Anyone get an aching belly when they have been walking for like 15 mins or more? My belly aches at the bottom when Ive walked the dog xxx

sometimes when i lean forward to stand up from my sofa i can actually feel low down squishing pain ..i do wonder then if babs is getting squished ...lying on your tummy though would become to uncomfortable to you befor it could harm the babe

I get sharp low down pain sometimes when I get up too quickly but I put this down to loosening ligaments??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back