Spritz for bits?

Rainbow1234

Reaction score
Has anyone tried and tested ‘spritz for bits’? I was in agony for weeks after giving birth last time, I had an episiotomy which didn’t heal well and stitches.

I’ve been reading about spritz for bits and it sounds great but wondering if it’s too good to be true? X

I used it after my first and have it packed for this one too. I had a lot of stitches following an episiotomy, and whilst I dont think it sped up the healing, it was bloody lovely when sprayed either directly onto the wound after having a wee, or generously onto a pad after a shower. I feel like it probably helped ward off infection too.

I used it after my first and have it packed for this one too. I had a lot of stitches following an episiotomy, and whilst I dont think it sped up the healing, it was bloody lovely when sprayed either directly onto the wound after having a wee, or generously onto a pad after a shower. I feel like it probably helped ward off infection too.

thank you! Think I’m gonna need to order a bottle. I got an infection last time and it was SO painful, I’ll try anything to stop that happening this time x

Anything that makes you feel better is worth a try! Thanks for posting I might pop a bottle in my bag too!

I've got a bottle packed as read loads of good stuff about it! I also ordered maternity pads that have a cooling feature from amazon!

I've got a bottle packed as read loads of good stuff about it! I also ordered maternity pads that have a cooling feature from amazon!

oh I’ll need to look those maternity pads up as well. I’ll take anything that could help. I was so miserable last time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back