Spray Tan

rusks

Reaction score
Hi all can you help me, i'm being brave and going for a spray tan! :wall: getting married in april :dance: so going for a trial run on the 2nd feb to see what it may look like, never done anything like it before.

Whose had one and do you have any tips to get the best tan experience, they have told me to exfoliate the night before and not to wear any make up or deodrant on the day :?

how long does it last and will it rub off on my clothes? do you recommend it? would love to hear your experiences for a spray tan virgin!!
:lol:
thanks lisa x

I'm a trained beauty therapist and can do st tropez(sp)

It shouldn't rub off on your clothes as long as you give it time to dry

Yes i would recommend spray tans of all the fake tans they look the best :)

My tips would be make sure your body is well hydrated for a few days before the tan ie use body lotion and make sure you exfoliate...especially your knees and elbows.

:D

thanks for the tips and reassurance nic, much appreciated, looking forward to it now x x

Oh and dont be to shocked, im a spray tan freak....lol, had my first spray tan at 15 for a under 18's nightclub..... went to bed that night looking rather pale and thought it had not worked, woke up in the middle of the night for the toilet and WOW i was tanned as david dickinson.... :rotfl: well it felt that way anyway......lol

It was actually a lovely glowing tan when i woke the next morning.

:shock: thanks for the warning, i though i was going to walk out the shop looking like the tango women and had visions of it all rubbing off in the night on the bed sheets, does it rub off on the bed sheets? :roll:

i'm a beauty therapist and when not preg i have one every week!

It covers all skin sins and gives so much confidence. Depending on what tan you have you will need to prep the skin differently so just ask them when you book what you need to do e.g. no hair removal for 24hours before.

enjoy, your be an addict before you know it!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back