Spotty Chin at Ovulation?

JeezLouise

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So I've been using OPKs and got a positive last Sunday. Since Monday, I've had massive spots on the right side of my chin. They're only just going so I just consulted Dr Google, and found an article from Company magazine that said spotty chins can be a sign of ovulation. Also, the side of the spots tells you which ovary is releasing the eggy! Has anyone else experienced this?

Luv Lou xx

Yeah that's true. Its weird how ur chin reacts to ur ovaries lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I know! Seems weird though as surely your body should be trying to make you MORE attractive when you're ovulating, instead of have huge gross red lumps on your chin!

This is our first cycle TTC so I've never made the connection before. Do you get them to one side NinjaKitty? xxx

This is right! It demonstrates what side you ovulated from. Interesting isn't it? Xxx

It's bizarre, Gizzy Kelly! I can't believe they don't teach you all about fertility at school, rather than just telling you where you can get free condoms. It's like some big secret!

Good luck for your appointment by the way xxx

I know! There's so much about our bodies that we don't know about until TTC.
I'd have appreciated being taught about that too instead of, as u say, where to get free condoms lol. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Wow this is fascinating I never knew this was a sign of ovulation..... Bring on the spots. I can't believe I will actually welcome the spots xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back