Spotting/light period advice please

Nineena

Reaction score
Hi,

So I'm not actually TTC in fact I have had the coil in for over 4 years now with bob on periods every 26-28 days. Periods last 4-5 days start normal then have 2 days heavy ish then teeters off and ends with browny pink

So this month just generally been panicking but not really known why had worried at first my period was late but when I worked it out wasn't actually due until Thursday just gone.
Anyway we'd afternoon went to toilet and there was pinky blood so thought yes AF started and put tampon in, took it out that evening but there was nothing on the tampon.
Hubby and I BD that night whilst we could, expecting to see blood at the end on cleaning but still nothing.
Woke up Thursday morning nothing on sanitary towel but a bit of pinky red on wiping.
Go to work, put sanitary towel on again as not enough to justify tampon. Basically all through the day to going to bed again nothing on towel just light red when wiping.
Friday is exactly the same until bed time when there's nothing there at all now when wiping.
Saturday am (today) did PG test BFN. Still nothing on towel but bit on wiping right up until now. I could go on about other things like bloating gas and nausea etc but I'm also aware of how powerful the mind is and can make you look for things that aren't there so I'm just focusing on the period change

So basically I've had 3 days in total of blood only on wiping. No cramping and (gross) doesn't even smell like I'm on my period when I'm going to the toilet.

I'm very confused, we have a 9 year old and when we got pregnant with her we were TTC but I didn't find out until I was 7 weeks.
If it's the very rare chance my coil has failed and this is implantation bleed do I need to wait a few days before testing?

Ughh I don't like this uncertainty it's like TTC all over again

Thanks for reading if you got through and sorry for the long post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back