spotting day before ov/on ov day?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by ButtercupDaisy, Jul 1, 2016.

1. ButtercupDaisy

ButtercupDaisy Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever experienced spotting the day before ovulation? (I know I've ovulated due to the pain I get). also Io have had extra amounts of CM.. more than usual. I'm just a bit worried because this hasn't happened before and I know its definitely not an implantation bleed.

2. Tonks82

Tonks82 Well-Known Member

I spotted around ov time when I conceived in March Hun and that wasn't normal for me. Coincidentally I had implantation spotting too that cycle (1st time ever) it was so small though I could have easily missed it. I've only ever spotted once before during ov after really bad pains.

Hopefully it's a good sign for you xxx

3. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

I had a gush of blood on my ovulation day few months back, i got pregnant, but was another mc at nearly 5 weeks so was a chem. but i did so much googling to find the answer! Basically it means your very fertile and have a higher chance of conceiving this month, I dont know why we bleed when were more fertile, but apparently its good. So get baby dancing!!! :D x (btw I never had this before that one time, hoping for it again soon) aha x