Spotting 2 weeks before af

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Kezzo, May 20, 2016.

1. Kezzo

Kezzo Well-Known Member

Hi some of u might remember me from almost a couple of years back I fell pregnant with triplets but one never made it. My twins are now a year old 😊 As I haven't been ttc I haven't been keeping track of my cycles. My last period was the 4th of May and since yest I've been spotting brown and light pink sorry tmi only when wiping and cramping on and off too. I've never had IB with any of my pregnancys so haven't ever experienced this before. Has this happened to anyone.?
    P.s feels weird being back on here 😊

2. Kezzo

Kezzo Well-Known Member

Anyone.?

3. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

Hi hun, congratulations on your twinnies. So sorry about baby number 3!

You'd only be on day 15 so quite unlikely to be an ib, unless you ovulated really really early. It could be due to ovulation. I've never heard of it but it can happen! Have you been on contraception?xx

4. Kezzo

Kezzo Well-Known Member

Nope not been on any contraception when I use to keep track of everything I always ov 10 days after af so that would make me 6dpo if my cycles are still the same
    X

5. Kezzo

Kezzo Well-Known Member

Well I took a asda hpt yest and there's a second line very very very faint I need to put it to the light to see it its defo there though same thickness as control line. I will be going to get a frer this mornin xx

6. TS1982

TS1982 Well-Known Member

Hey hunni xx looking forward to your frer xx