Spots!!

Holz83

Reaction score
Hey ladies, was wondering if anyone else is having skin trouble? And if so, got any tips to making it better? Fed up of looking horrible! Thank god for Mac eh!
X

I did have but my skin is great now, it did look horrific for a few weeks though! Used dermalogica skin clearing gel, medibac cleanser, the clay one. & I only use bare minerals make up anyway, all other make ups & foundations make spots worse....I bought some mac blot paper for the oil! Not sure if this all helped or it cleared on its own!x

My skin is awful and nothing seems to be helping!

God yes! I have two seperate outbreaks on my face that have been there for weeks and no matter what I use they will not go away, it is awful! :( x

Hi Holz

I posted on here the other day about the exact same thing - my skin has become sooooo greasy/oily and I have break out of spots on my chin.

I just popped out in my lunch break to a couple of department stores and went to the beauty counters, I've come back with bags full of samples of cleansers, moisturisers and foundations for oily skin. I'll give them all a go - hopefully something will work !

xx

Thanks girls, Im just hoping that when the baby's born they will clear up! I feel about 14 years old! X

Dont worry my skin was awful and i got to 18 weeks and turned a corner!!! Yayy skin is spot free now!! Im lovely it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back