Spots on babies face?

Jellybeanjen

Reaction score
My LO has spots on her face. Is it ok and will they clear up on their own or should I do something? Here's some pics:
3apybuga.jpg

y6edy9a7.jpg

avajepat.jpg

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Totally normal. My DD had this too. Doc just told me it was the remainder if my hormones in baby x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Totally normal. My DD had this too. Doc just told me it was the remainder if my hormones in baby x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Thank you!! I was getting worried about it. So they just clear up on their own? Xxx

Nothing to worry about hun just a touch of baby acne due to hormones. Alex had them only lasted about 3 weeks and they cleared up on their own. just don't pick or squeeze them as they could scar.

My little one had these too and they go. :)

J has a couple of patches of these too - my HV (not that I have an awful of faith in her right now) - told me to get some Cetraben Emollient Cream - which I did yesterday and we apply it to the spotty areas on his face / chest after each nappy change...she said it should clear up within week / 10 days? xxx

Libby's are just clearing up now, didn't use anything just changed to wiping her face with cooked boiled water instead of tap.

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Obv that's cooled boiled water not cooked bloody auto correct!!

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Max had those, it's hormonal and have now totally cleared up xx

Yay! Thanks you lot :D
I'm one of those people that see a spot and gotta pick it! I haven't picked hers though ofcourse as dont want her having scars but they are tempting lol. They sometimes are really red and sometimes just pale.
Trying to get rid of her trapped wind at the moment :( she is in a lot of discomfort bless her. Xxx

Our little girl has spots just like that. Midwife said it's a good sign that my milk has plenty of fat and because the baby system isn't mature yet it comes out as spots sometimes. Not sure if that is true, or just her way of making us not worry but it seems like it's nothing to worry about anyway. They have come and gone every few days. I have found wiping her face off a couple of times a day with cotton and warm water seems to help.

Our little girl has spots just like that. Midwife said it's a good sign that my milk has plenty of fat and because the baby system isn't mature yet it comes out as spots sometimes. Not sure if that is true, or just her way of making us not worry but it seems like it's nothing to worry about anyway. They have come and gone every few days. I have found wiping her face off a couple of times a day with cotton and warm water seems to help.

Is that why the ones on the nose are called milk spots?

No wonder Evan looks like a teenager... he loves his boob! He's had them for 3 weeks now and no sign of going yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back