Spoilt boy

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Has so many clothes the chest of drawers and wardrobe r full of newborn and 0-3.

Then we have 4 under bed containers under his cot full of 3-6,6-9 and 9-12 :shock:

Ppl just keep giving us more and more lol!

He will never get to wear it all lol

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

People are so lovely aren't they. I thought I'd get nothing given to me as none of mine or OH's close friends or family have young children but I've been given all sorts of things from work colleagues and friends of friends. Just been given some lovely hand knitted blankets and cardigans from a friend of my Nanna who knitted them for us when my Nanna mentioned she was going to be a great grandma (I've never even met this woman). :love:

Pip has loads of stuff too! Gonna vacuum bag the 3-6 and up stuff so I have room for everythin else!

That is my plan as well, just want to wash it all first then vacuum bags. It sounds silly but I'm waiting till Jan to do it because I finish work at the end of December and I want to have stuff to do with my day so I don't get bored.

Trust me youll end up using most if not all of it. I didn't think I would But just done my second load of washing. The amount of things that cone out of a new born and how often isn't even funny. We must have at least 3+ clothes changes a day and i don't think Leandros a very messy baby but It's also things like wetting a babygrow as your changing him. Xxx

Aw lucky boy! I have to say iv also been very fortunate with the boys, bought a lot ourselves family and friends have bought alot, and friends with a few twin mums that have sent me bundles! More coming too! It's so nice xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back