***Spoiler!!*** Eastenders

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
Right i heard this on Lorraine Kelly a few weeks ago.

Tanya find the video camara and on christmas day infront of all the family she plays it to them.
:cheer: Gonna be soo good!!! :D
Thats all i know :)

ooooow! cant miss that one. I feel right bad for her though, she really trusts him :cry:

jenna said:
ooooow! cant miss that one. I feel right bad for her though, she really trusts him :cry:

I know me too :cry: Mayb she wil get with sean :)
I feel sorry for bradley as wel. even tho Stacey should come off quite good from the video as she chooses bradley not max( :puke: )

yeah shes guilty of sleeping with him in the 1st place AND not telling him :fib: naughty

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh I'll miss it!!! I get back the 28th dec will the xmas day one be repeated?!?!?

SarahH said:
aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh I'll miss it!!! I get back the 28th dec will the xmas day one be repeated?!?!?

Are you back before the sunday repeat show?
if so then yeah you wil see it if not then you wil miss it.. get someone to tape it for you :)

dont feel too bad for tanya , she hasnt been completely innocent with shaun was she !

Oooo yeah I heard that the other week :cheer:

What I don't get is why did Max's Daughter put a video camera in her parents room in the 1st place? But freaky if you ask me LOL

skairdykat said:
Oooo yeah I heard that the other week :cheer:

What I don't get is why did Max's Daughter put a video camera in her parents room in the 1st place? But freaky if you ask me LOL

i know i wanted to know why aswell, wasnt it explained when she did it? weird!! will be good on xmas day tho, i dnt think ive ever seen bradley get angry but i bet he will. i hope tanya gets with shaun tho i think she cud break him down! cant believe its goin be dragged out for 6 weeks tho til xmas!!!

xxxxx

its always on christmas poor tanya she doesnt deserve that i hope she sorts stacey out!!

x

i hope tanya ends up with shaun, he is sooooooo fit!!! max is just a weed he annoys the hell out of me!!!!!

Here's my take on the goings on of our Eastend friends....

the reason there was a video camera in the room was to record a surprise wedding video to be given as a gift when stacey and bradely return from their honeymoon.....and the video will be given as a gift for christmas when they all sit down to watch it.....

ARGHHHHHH!!! Theres gonna be murders!!!!!

G3M said:
dont feel too bad for tanya , she hasnt been completely innocent with shaun was she !

Come on now, Shaun - Max - no competition. Shaun is mmmhhhmmm finger licking good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back