splitting up...

Kayley91

Reaction score
Had a really emotional week this week.... me and baby's dad have split up. :(.

In a way I do kind of feel better for it as he used to let me down alot and never seemed to have time for me... we didn't really have much of a chance of a good future as his parents hate me! Apparently I got pregnant all by myself to trap him and use him for his money... for the first 12 weeks I was told to 'abort it' by his parents and himself. The pregnancy is also being kept a secret from his other family members... I just feel like they are ashamed of this baby...

I really hope I've done the right thing ending things.... I just wish things could of been different. :(

Xxx

That's awful to tell you to abort a poor little human being!!
They have no right, your better off without them Hun.

Your bubbas got you, that's all she needs :) xx

Thank you hun...

I just worry that thing's are going to get nasty... I don't want little lady growing up in a warzone!

Xxx

U have done the right thing Hun they are awful telling somone to do that cheek x

Wow, got to love it when they drop the a-bomb! I'm so sorry hun. No one can make it easier atm but just remember you are all that baby needs xxx

Thank you ladies.... I just hope he can be mature about this.

Xxx

Sorry to hear this hun, splitting up is never fun, particularly where there is a baby involved but you will provide a happy environment for your little girl I am sure. If the babies dad causes issues once she is born then just leave him to it hun as in my opinion no daddy is better than one that upsets the child.
xxx

I think you've done the right thing, it better to bring her up in a nice calm environment than one where there's tension all of the time. You and your little girl can have all the fun you need together.

Just walk away from any horrible situations in the future and dont give them the satisfaction of rising to their stupidity. If they want to be in her life than you can do that for your daughter but if they just want to make your life difficult they need to grow up.

Enjoy cooking your little one and spending all of the mammy time you can with her when she's here xxx

Aw hun :( like I said earlier, you can pm me at any time :)
This sounds like a similar situation to me and my boyfriend, we seem to be hanging by a thread at the moment :/ so I can relate!
big hugs xxxxx

Sounds to me like you're better off by yourself. You should only have positive people around you at this time xx

Sending you lots of positivity! Your baby is a lucky girl having a mummy who is thinking of her future already!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Sending you lots of positivity! Your baby is a lucky girl having a mummy who is thinking of her future already!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Thank you babe. it means alot.... I had a hard time growing up with parents that didnt get on very well and it wasnt easy... I just want better for my little girl.

xxx

Im sorry its had to come to this but sounds like youve made a hood move for you and babies future, you really can do this without him, there are loads of single ladies on here who will be anle to offer support and were all here for you as a sounding board when you need it x

Aww sorry to hear this babe. Your baby will be fine and grow up in a lovely home, you don't have to let them have anything to do with her completely your choice. Thinking of you xx

I want to try and let them be iinvolved.... I didn't have much to do with my father's side of the family growing up and always felt like an outcast. I really don't want her growing up feeling as I did because of them!

I feel like it would be her that missis out... but then I'm worried she may feel there resentment.... I'm so confused right now.

:(

Xxx

Suppose only time will tell I know that sounds cheesy but its true. Am sure they will come round a new baby makes most people's hearts melt :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back