Spinning baby?!

ForestLas80

Reaction score
I don't really know if Fin's too young for stomach time but I put him on his belly for 5 mins when I change him. Today however he was wriggling about and managed to pivot turn himself 90 degrees on his fat belly! :) at 8 weeks tomorrow is that expected? Didn't think babies moved that much til later on @5-6 months?

My Tyler flipped quite early twice in a day and had never done it again. Maybe at 3/4 weeks? He dies tummy time every day

Oh thanks Pinky, that's good to know
Tummy time is good for them at this age. I have read nothing on what to do when with babies and am winging it(using common sense?) with most things. Wow that must have been impressive to see Tyler do that!!

wow! thats great!

Savannah was quite strong and was holding her head up pretty much from day 1 but she didnt really do much else for a couple of months at least

Leandro was trying to hold his head up from day 1 even the paediatrician was shocked. Now he tries to getup even using his elbows. Now we barely need to support his head. Xxx

Keep up the tummy time its good for him! Sounds like you have a wriggler on your hands. Kynon moves his arms and legs loads when you put him down has done from quite young, its like he's dancing or has a little exercise routine so he often spins somehow won't roll over though!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sarah-I will do. Yeah that's what Fin does...think he enjoys a good wriggle now and then and when he's in the mood his Arms and legs are really going for it!
In sensory play yesterday he was wriggling so much the playmat was swinging all over the shot!
Funny thing is he holds his head up when on his belly with his mouth open licking the mat?! V cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back