Sperm Test Results

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Charlotte9, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Charlotte9

Charlotte9 Well-Known Member

Hey girls

My OH did his sperm test a week ago. I was wondering how long till the results are available?

I think he has already forgotten about it and I would like to know when is the best time to call gp?

Thanks xx

2. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

It varies, did he have it done through GP or fertility clinic? My oh had his done by our clinic and they do two tests, three months apart and we didn't get the results until both were done. We also had to wait for the appointment with the consultant as they don't give results over the phone. People who I've seen having them done through their GP seem to get the results much sooner and they are more likely to give them over the phone (although I know my GP won't give results over the phone either, you have to go in and collect them). So depends on policies I think!

3. Charlotte9

Charlotte9 Well-Known Member

Thank you snowbe. It was done through gp. So I rang up myself and they told me results are available yet. x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

4. M1chelle

M1chelle Well-Known Member

My hubby's results were sent the same day, although it took a few days to come as it was through the post.