Sperm results

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by Winnie, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Winnie

Winnie Well-Known Member

So I had my sperm results back and tbh the doctor didn't really say much apart from that it wasn't good news about the count and the mobility anyway the doctor told me to phone hospital about th results they told me to phone doctor what do I do now when ever I phone up they tell me to call doctor/ birminghams wemon clinic we have an appointment in June should I just wait for that

2. phonixgirl

phonixgirl Well-Known Member

I would think someone should be able to discuss them with you? Who did the tests - your doctor or the hospital?

If you have just phoned your GP, it might be worth booking in an appointment (to actually see them) to see if they can discuss them with you. It's less easy for them to fob you off if you go in. X

3. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

I would ask for a print out. You can Google 'normal' SA results or can post results on here and we can help you. I get print outs of all my results xx