Sperm and TTC....

shorty77

Reaction score
Do you think you can over do it when TTC in terms of sperm quality??

Do you think if you over DTD you weaken the quality of the sperm?

Should you DTD every day during fertile window or every other. Do you think that you can increase chances by DTD every day?

Thanks in advance
x

Hiya,

I asked my fertility consultant about this, he is the top consultant in my hospital and knows his stuff. He said every day does not affect quality at all but that every other day is enough to be covered xx

You are a star...

Thanks for this Lisey.

I shall carry on as I am then.

xx

I havent but they say sperm can live for up to 5 days so it is possible.

Do you think you could be??

x

I always thought sex everyday wasn't good when ttc! so thank you for this info! good luck ladies! x

if you have sex during your fertile window even if its once theres still a possibility of pregnancy - can't comment much on that as i haven't xx

That's interesting.. I have however told my hubby "no diy-ing" lol....

pmsl... we try every day but simply exhausted with a very active toddler, so every other day is more realistic - thanks for sharing..

Lol, Melanie, I tell my OH "no self-service" :lol:

Forgot the say, everyday wouldn't be recommended when there is known sperm issues xx

HA ha Melanie..... Ive told mine the same. :)

We tried to DTD last night but ended up in fits of giggles because it was so clinical....just stopped in the end as couldn't take it seriously!!1

xx

Last edited:
That's happened to us before. Now we plough through now though which is even more funny!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back