Sperm and saliva?? (Possible TMI!)

kabey

Reaction score
Right. . . I've heard that saliva kills sperm.

So if you and your partner have oral sex before full sex, does this lessen your chances of getting pregnant?

I feel like we're doing everything wrong!

x

yeh i think thats right, the saliva kills sperm! so avoid that around time of ovulation

tbh this theory doesnt wash with me.

If you and your partner have adopted a good diet, cut down on drinking and stopped smoking (and all the other things suggested while ttc) then i personally would think that the ph of your saliva would be at a suitable level.

On the BBC3 programme 'Make me a Baby' a while back the doctor on there said the same thing. Although I still got PG twice b4 and never even thought about that.

Well I'm pretty sure it DOES kill sperm but surely most people do this before they have sex?! Otherwise no one would get pregnant. . . xx

:shock: does it

can't be that good at killing it - have you met my son :wink: :rotfl:

I would think its one of those things that could possibly lessen your chances of getting pregnant...

But at the same time they say don't drink whilst ttc and alot of ppl have gotten preggo whilst tipsy so who knows...

When I got preg with my son I was drunk as a skunk!

Its not going to stop you concieving just something that might lessen your chances slightly, I think as someone said on the lubrication thread it is more about how long your sperm last then killing them straight away and total scuppering your chances, its just another thing where if you dont do it it may up your chances very slightly but isnt crucial!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Noooooooo. I didn't know that!!! Poor DH will be devastated :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm quite disappinted myself actually....it's one of my fave things :( :(

ignore my post them in this thread then, i thought i had read that somewhere! sorry :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back