Spending the night in hospital :(

LouiseH

Reaction score
As the title says :(

Basically, I hate another fall cause my hips went with the pain from the SPD!
Rang the hosp in tears begging them to help and asking if there was anything they could do..
Told me if I really wanted to I could come in and be checked over.
I said I'd speak with OH and call back.
Then within the space of 20/30 mins I was having pains, like I was about to come on the biggest baddest period from hell EVER! And I went to the loo and there was browny gooey stringy stuff.. Yuk!! Like snot! So I rang hosp back and said I was defo going in to get checked.
Went to hosp, was on monitor for 30mins.
Doctor come to see me.. Told me they could keep me in over night and give me a diamorphine injection to help with the SPD pain and to help try and get me a proper nights sleep.. In hope of it helping me not be completely exhausted when labour comes.

But thelyve not even done an internal to check what the browny/blood was.

Just had my injection too. Feel like I'm fllying hahaha x

ah huni well hopefully ul get some sleep tonight then, is it just Braxton hicks youre getting or are they regular? hopefully not too much longer and ul have baba here :) x

I don't think I've ever had braxton hicks tbh lol. Or if I have I've not realised.. Erm its like a constant periood cramp/pain and then every so often I've had a shooting/sharp pain over the bump. But that shootoing one appears to of stopped x

oooh well maybe the achey pains were from ur plug coming away? X

Sounds like your plug has gone big hugs xx

I'm hoping it was my plug too!
Last thurs at my sweep I was 1cm dilated.
And I had a CTG today at hosp earlier (had an app at 9:30) and I asked for another sweepo and they sisn said I was about 2cm.. So things are moving.. Just slowwwwww haha x

Hope u get a good kip tonight. Baby won't be too long now xxx

Tapatalking. X

Glad theyv given u something for thepain hun...snd hope it was ur plug signalling things moving along xxx

Hope your having a lovely sleep by now and you are comfortable :) xx

Ooooh the drugs were great! I did keep waking up, but it wasn't in pain and I'd fall straight back asleep! :D Was the woman snoring and snorting like a pig that woke me lol. But with the drugs I'd been given I thought it was hilerious, so I'd chuckle and fall back asleep lmao!!! So I do feel refreshed and it was the best & longest sleep I'd had in weeks! :D

Also.... Yeah I'm hoping it was my plug too. But they haven't checKed and won't do an internal (Said there's no point) So I can only assume.

The MW did say that when the consultants/registrars do there rounds today it may be worth asking if they'll induce me sooner then Sunday. As I won't be allowed another diamorphine injection (Boohoo! But obv I understand the reasons & risks why so I 100% agree with her!) So just guna wait it out and speaj with them when they do their rounds.

On the plus side.. Despite having diamorphone, buba is very active and has been all night! So I'm very very happy with that too :D Only thing that wasn't so nice was when I was waking up I was dripping in sweat. But at the time didn't care lol. Still don't tbh haha! x

Glad theyv given u something for thepain hun...snd hope it was ur plug signalling things moving along xxx

Hey!
Already replied to your message. But did wana say..

I blooody LOOOOOOOOOVE the name Jacob! It was on my shortlist hehe x

FX for an earlier induction hun!!
I think its time to get your baby out now!!

Glad all went alright through the night tho xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back