spd???

cls

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was just discussing with my friend how I was in discomfort 'down below'...abit like a pressure or briusing inside...more like an ache that lasts for hours then goes then comes back. Sometimes it even hurts to sit down and I have to do it really slowly and/or at an angle. I had this with my first pregnancy at 29-32weeks and then dont remember it after that but I left work at 35 so may have began to relax! In my 2nd preg I lost the baby at 24weeks and I dont remeber it at all...this time Im only 16weeks! So anyway my friend mentioned spd and I googled it, the pains dont sound quite the same and there not really in my back or groin as suggested nor at the front of pubic bone?? So I am stuck to know what it is and dont see the midwife for another 2 and half weeks.

Advice appreciated

Thanks

I also have pain 'down there', mine has got so painful that I went to the doctors yesterday. After examining me and asking my symptons she came to the conculsion that as everything is expanding, ie muscles, ligaments etc that I have a trapped nerve! It hurts to stand up, sit down, walk - just about everything really. But she said its nothing to worry about I just have to take paracetemol and put up with it!! Oh, and it will probably get worse before it gets better! Joy of joys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back