SPD feeling and pressure down below 12 months after birth???

babylove2016

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My LG is one next week so it’s been a while since my pregnancy and birth.

I had SPD whilst carrying my DD but the symptoms disappeared almost instantly after birth. Fast forward twelve months and I’m off the pill to try for baby no 2. The past few days however I’ve felt these symptoms come back (and no I’m not pg yet) but more than that I have intense pressure in my vagina and rectum that doesn’t seem to go away. It’s uncomfortable when I pee and poop but there’s nothing to make me think I have a bladder or uterine prolapse and how could it happen this long after birth anyway?

I’ve got a smear on Monday anyway but wanted to ask if anyone else has had this? Feel like the world is going to fall out of my butt and or hoohaa all the time!

Xx

I've not experienced this but I didn't want to read and run. I hope you get sorted. I had SPD with this pregnancy (2nd) in the second trimester but it seems to have eased off as baby has changed position. I can't say anything for postpartum but phoning your GP for advice is always an option.

I've not experienced this but I didn't want to read and run. I hope you get sorted. I had SPD with this pregnancy (2nd) in the second trimester but it seems to have eased off as baby has changed position. I can't say anything for postpartum but phoning your GP for advice is always an option.

Thank you - oh it’s so horrible isn’t it. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy momma! <3

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back