Soya Isoflavones help

lja

Reaction score
So after reading so many success stories I wanted to try these, I've read up on when to take them, but how do you know when your cycle days are if you don't have periods very often? I get like 2 a year.

Do I just take them anytime?
Is there a way I can track my cycle?

I don't really understand how without having periods :(

Sorry your periods are so irregular, have you seen a Dr about that ?. You start the soy during your period so you'd have to wait for a period to start taking them. x

Have you already seen a doctor about your periods? I would really go that route before using soy. I know there are loads of success stories on here and that's great but if you google it there are just as many stories of soy causing problems. Your doctor should definitely be your first port of call.

I'm already seeing my doctor, my blood test came back and my hormone levels where normal as were everything else surprisingly, I'm going back in for a 21 day blood test next week as well as an examination.
I wan't going to take any until I spoke to her anyway but I just wanted to read up on the facts now as we've been trying for over a year and wanted to get everything kick started as soon as we could.

But yeah that makes sense, it's just a long waiting game and I'm way too impatient :(

Totally understand that, especially after trying for so long. Hope they get things moving for you quickly.

It sounds like you might have pcos? I was told all my hormones were normal too but my left ovary is covered in cysts. I'm trying soy now but I've also found myo-inositol, cinnamon, chromium and maca root very helpful indeed.

As for the soy, I'd probably wait until your next period. If you think you haven't yet ovulated then it may be ok to take it now to kick-start ovulation. Xx

I went for an examination today, my doctor said everything looked normal but is going to send me to the hospital for a scan, she thinks is PCOS, which is what I thought it would be.
My 21 day blood test is on Monday and when my results come through I will ask about Soy, EPO, pre-conception vitamins and hopefully clomid or something.

Anyone have any advice/stories on any of these?

I've tried all of them. I over-responded to clomid but seem to be ok on a low dose of soy. I've found maca, chromium and inositol especially useful xx

Hope you don't mind me jumping on - just started a thread about soy as its my first month trying. No side effects although I am sleeping brilliant lol!

Last dose tonight then it's sexy time with my fingers crossed lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back