Soy Success stories...

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
Evening ladies

Is there any success stories from any of you who took soy?
Did you ovulate - did opks pick that up?
Did you ovulate at " normal average time "?
Did you get a bfp?

Thanks xx

Hi Tilly,

I took soy last cycle and got a positive opk CD14 I didn't get a BFP but don't think we bd enough.
I have taken soy this cycle but only 3 days as lost my other 2 bottles. Only CD7 ATM will start my opks CD10 and also observe my CM as I didn't seem to have any last cycle xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What dose did you take?
I started my first lot yday, doing 3-7
Good luck x

I did 3-7 120/120/160/200/200 last cycle. This time did 2-4 (missed last 2) 120/120/160. Hoping I have done enough to ovulate ����
I took at night and sleep great, no side effects. Baby dust to you xx

Hi Tilly,

I took soy during the last cycle.

I did ovulate (OPK) but I do get positive OPKs every month without soy as well.

I ovulated at around the usual time (i can't tell exactly as my cycles started being somewhat irregular once I started TTCing). Positive OPK on Friday, BDed Saturday and Monday and that was it (was traveling for work and don't know, was just too tired).

I did get my BFP. Not sure if it was because of soy but it was my first time using soy and got my BFP (5th cycle TTC).

I did several cycles of soy at 120mg (I did days 3-7). I did ov on my first cycle and might have done on the second and third but I had no positive opks. After that things went down hill and it didn't seem to do anything. I ovd quite late on it if I remember correctly (I did the same on clomid), it was a while ago. I probably wasn't taking a high enough dose as when I tried clomid I needed 100mg to produce one egg, so that would have been 200 soy. You are recommended to take the same dose each day, not increase it as you go along, and it is also recommended to not start on anything above 100mg for the first cycle.

I did several cycles of soy at 120mg (I did days 3-7). I did ov on my first cycle and might have done on the second and third but I had no positive opks. After that things went down hill and it didn't seem to do anything. I ovd quite late on it if I remember correctly (I did the same on clomid), it was a while ago. I probably wasn't taking a high enough dose as when I tried clomid I needed 100mg to produce one egg, so that would have been 200 soy. You are recommended to take the same dose each day, not increase it as you go along, and it is also recommended to not start on anything above 100mg for the first cycle.

Thanks for replying, do you know why no more than 100 first cycle? I've just started this cycle straight to 200 daily oops
I have pcos
X

Yes, soy is about half the strength of clomid, the starting dose of clomid is usually 50mg (unless you are super high risk of being over stimulated then it could be 25mg). PCOS does put you in a higher risk category of over stimulation which is very painful and can run the risk of extreme multiples as well as making you pretty poorly. Don't freak out about starting on 200 but do keep an eye on any symptoms of over stimulation.

Yes, soy is about half the strength of clomid, the starting dose of clomid is usually 50mg (unless you are super high risk of being over stimulated then it could be 25mg). PCOS does put you in a higher risk category of over stimulation which is very painful and can run the risk of extreme multiples as well as making you pretty poorly. Don't freak out about starting on 200 but do keep an eye on any symptoms of over stimulation.

Wowzer you learn something new every day! Thanks! I have said from the start it's going to be twins b/g I just have a feeling.
Not even bloody ovulating currently but you never know lol
Thanks

BTW what are over stimulation symptoms and what would I / people do about it?

Sent u a private message x

What day did your opks start to go darker I'm on cd 11 and still only faint second line :/

Usually about CD17. Had a dark ish one CD12 this cycle but then nothing for a couple of days and now it has started going dark again. How long are your cycles normally?

I'm unsure if I had 1 long cycle or 1 shorter and 1 withdrawal bleed lol
I finished my pill and bled as normal, then 2 weeks later had brown spotting for 5 days, then 13 days after that I got a almost positive opk, then af arrived 12 days later and that was a proper af
From day 1 of first bleed to the day of proper af was 38 days,
When I tried last year ( stopped ttc for a year or so) my cycles were 40-90 odd days due to pcos

So I'm not sure

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back