Soy Isoflavones

flowerbomb

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

Im 38 now and its definitely not as easy to get pregnant as it was 8 years ago:(

So now I'm thinking of taking soy isoflavones this cycle to help strengthen my ovulation:pray:

I'm just a little worried it may mess my cycle up?:think:

I'm looking for advice from those who have tried it (success or not). What CD did you take it on? , what dosage did you take? And did it affect your cycles?

And any more advice you could give me would be great. X<3

Hey ladies.

Im 38 now and its definitely not as easy to get pregnant as it was 8 years ago:(

So now I'm thinking of taking soy isoflavones this cycle to help strengthen my ovulation:pray:

I'm just a little worried it may mess my cycle up?:think:

I'm looking for advice from those who have tried it (success or not). What CD did you take it on? , what dosage did you take? And did it affect your cycles?

And any more advice you could give me would be great. X<3
I’ve been looking into this too, but so unsure. It’s good if you have irregular cycles but not if you are regular. They say you should stay away from soya when ttc, as it makes it harder to fall pregnant. Will be interested to know more xx

I’ve been looking into this too, but so unsure. It’s good if you have irregular cycles but not if you are regular. They say you should stay away from soya when ttc, as it makes it harder to fall pregnant. Will be interested to know more xx

I was right on the cusp of what they recommend if you have cycles under 35 days do not take them. I chanced it! I can’t say for certain if this is what has helped after only 1 month but I didn’t have anything to lose by trying. Seems to have paid off x

I was right on the cusp of what they recommend if you have cycles under 35 days do not take them. I chanced it! I can’t say for certain if this is what has helped after only 1 month but I didn’t have anything to lose by trying. Seems to have paid off x
I average 31-33 generally. So not sure what to do xx

I'm usually regular, but my main reason for them is to strengthen my ovulation. I just dont know what to do xx

I'm usually regular, but my main reason for them is to strengthen my ovulation. I just dont know what to do xx
I’ve been looking into the follicular phase, the bit in between your period and luteal phase. It’s a game changer for me.xx

There are lots of different pages that talk about the use of SI from google. Maybe have a look so you can make an informed decision xxx

I'm cd2 today. I'm nervous about taking them but I can only try. Xx

I'm cd2 today. I'm nervous about taking them but I can only try. Xx

I am convinced that taking these, tracking ovulation religiously & assuming that the day I got a strong peak on the opks was ovulation day is what has done it. I thought originally I wouldn’t ovulate as it didn’t happen until CD26 x edited this to say take them before bed just in case they upset your tummy x

Last edited:
I was just about to ask when is best to take them!
.I wasn't sure if I needed to take them with food or not xx

I hope they work for me toooooo xx

I’m looking into trying these, my ovulation day is 21/23 of a 31/33 day cycle. I’ve been taking Angus castus this cycle and it seems to have brought my ovulation earlier by literally a couple of days. So willing to try anything to get a more “normal” cycle. Wondering if my cycle is actually too short for these? X

Both times I took soy iso, although I got pregnant I miscarried both. Was it the soy? they were both chemicals. My other misscarriges were further along.
I have a regular cycle and they didn't mess with it. I may try them again one day if ttc is taking a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back