Soy Isoflavones

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Cersei, May 31, 2013.

1. Cersei

Cersei Well-Known Member

Sorry if this was asked before. To the girls who had success with soy isoflavones: I'm willing to give it a go if I can't get my bfp this cycle. But don't know which one to buy, checked Amazon etc but there were lots of different ones (and not enough reviews on any) so I'm not sure. Where did you get yours? (can u give me a link:oooo:) Also what days did u take them? x

2. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

I got mine in Tesco (tesco brand)- they are in a yellow container and are 80mg capsules. I took mine CD3-7 the cycle i got my Bfp in December, and took them CD5-9 when I got my bfp with the chemical preg......so I know I get bfp's with them.......but just need a sticky one now, lol. Am trying them again this cycle CD5-9 :)

3. tianna

tianna Well-Known Member

hi sorry to jump in what it is that your talking about taking ladies

4. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

5. Cersei

Cersei Well-Known Member

Thank you so much hun! I'll have a look at the link after work xx

6. PurplePixi

PurplePixi Well-Known Member

I took them this month and got my bfp I got them from tesco aswell just the own brand ones.

Good luck xx

7. flisstebbs

flisstebbs Well-Known Member

Got mine on healthspan website. Took 80mg, 80mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160mg on days 5-9. Got a bfp second time on it. Did have my 4th mc after this at 8 weeks though, but I have other issues that I don't think it was the soy, it really regulated my cycle and I loved it.

8. sunnyland27

sunnyland27 Well-Known Member

My OH won't let me take soy and we've stopped eating it because it's linked to infertility (apparently this and GM corn is being blamed for the increase in ttc problems in recent years) but as it's also proven to aid BFPs I might sneak out and get some lol. I wonder if there's such a thing as organic soy? confusing!

9. sunnyland27

sunnyland27 Well-Known Member

Ah just read that you should defo not take it unless u have irregular & long cycles and may not be ovulating, so it all makes sense now! x