Soy help, please :)

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Is it normal for soy to have vit D1, B1 and B6 in? Is it ok to take with conception vitamins (both would be higher than RDA).. and ok to take with 5mg of folic acid... It has 40mg of soy in how many pills should i take?
And whens the best to d to take them cd wise?
Oh is it ok to take with high dose anti biotics lol

You can take it cd 1-6 2-7 3-8, recommend to start at around 100 no more as can over stimulate, and definitely no more than 200.
So make sure with everything else it doesn't increase the soy amount, but I'm not sure if it's OK with the other stuff, I was on another soy thread I'll look for it and bump it.

I took soy 2-7 200 a day, and got my bfp that cycle!
Good luck

Thanks Tilly. Im just really confused about the ectra vitamins in it... No where online says its has extra :S I just dont wanna take too much. and ruin it for myself lol.

Could you not buy straight soy? And then take folic acid and conception tablets as well? I'll dig my bottle out when I go up and see what's in it but doubt remember other vitamins

Phones being stupid and can't open pic
My bottle was from Amazon
Natures aid
Soya isoflavones 50mg

Soya isoflavones provide genistein, daidzein and glycitein.
50mg soya provides the above 3 things,

That's all mine is x

Opened it now, looks like a mixed hormone tablet, sorry can't help tbh, if you have time and can't find the answer perhaps buy some just plain soy tablets? B6 helps with the luteal phase I think? So that's good surely

Hey Peanut, are you UK based? i brought mine from Tesco. Doing soy again this cycle :)

Mine has some other vits in and i take vits - at work so will take a pic in the morning of the back.
xx

I am taking 200mg a day, i suggest you take before bed. some women have had side effects (headaches etc) i didnt have any but slept like a baby!

I wanted to do 3-7 again this month but missed out night 4 so will do 3,5,6,7,8 all at 200mg. i also take Vit D with calcium, iron and B complex

xx

I think I'm gonna do 3-7. 80/80/80/100/100. Don't wanna do too much on my first try lol x

They say to start off low and see how your body goes.

Last day of soy for me. I have read some stuff about your 'supposed' to o 10 days after the last soy. Don't know how true that is? I will be doing OPKs from Sunday xx

Fx it works!!
I read online that 77% of women get pregnant first time using soy, dunno how true it is tho lol x

It didn't for me but sure hoping it works this time :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back