sorry

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i am so sorry to have upset every one with my recent post i feel truely awful now and so wish i had not made this post i apologise so much and if no one can accept my apologise ( i accept sami probably wont ) please PM me and i will try and make it up to u!! sami i never ment to hurt u in any way u have been so good to me since i have joined this site and i hope u mark, damien and the baby are happy!!!

and dan and elaine i am sorry about the name thing i was being sarcastic and now realise not everyone took it the way i ment to - for some reason it wont let me edit my post again so i am truely sorry other wise i would for yours and samis sake

i am very sorry

sarah

Sarah don't keep beating yourself up hun ...

Whats done is done, it's in the past now honey ... Chin up and keep smiling ... xx

Sarah you have already apologised and explained...like Imi said you can't keep beating yourself up.

thank you girls i just feel so guilty especially to sami as i never ment to hurt her - i suppose hormones dont help either

They are nasty things and make us behave in bizarre ways xxx Curse those hormones x

Hey hun,

You'll feel better about it all after a nights sleep (was going to say GOOD nights sleep, but with a baby I doubt that happens alot!! :lol: )

Take Care.

Nicki.x

especially braydon lol he has me up 3 - 4 times a nite was so good at sleeping as a new born

Sarah I know you never meant to upset me!! (see thread), but I am a busy mum of a 2 month old pain in the arse baby (love him really) and had dinner to cook last night, and had to spend time with Mark - hence never getting round to replying! Not because I hold a grudge, but because I don't spend all my time on here (honest - I don't!)

Can we all just drop this now - you're making me feel quite the cow for not being online and publically appologising already - if I'd have known it was gonna cause this much hoohar I would have come on last night.

SORRY EVERYONE AND SORRY SARAH!!!

sami i noticed u wasnt online so was not offended i was apologising to other people who i may have hurt as well as you by posting

CAN WE PLAEASE HAVE BOTH POSTS LOCKED LAURA???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back