sorry

Keely

Reaction score
just wanted to say sorry, as I have realised I am a selfish poster

I only really come online when i need help and never really reply to everyone else.

I just wanted to explain its because I am finding two babies quite hard work and dont seem to have ANY time to myself. I am typing this at the min with kyla on my lap wiggling about while i hold the dummy in her mouth haha!

thanks to anyone that has replied to my threads.

Keely xxxx

wow you have your hands full dont you.

im sure everyone understands. maby somepoint things will get easier for you and you will have abit of time to yourself

:)

hi keely

nice to hear from you, you concentrate on ur LO's im sure it will get easier and im sure we will alll be here needing advice when u do have more time to come on :D

Hey we understand hunni, im the same sometimes so guilty as charged!

Aww Keely I'm sure no one has even noticed, I definitely don't keep track of who replies to what :hug:

I'm sure no one had noticed... but i am still waitin to see pic's of Kyla :)
Hope your ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

you know I never even notice this sort of thing - you expect it with new LOs and all :D

Hi

as others said we understand i get times where i hardly go on for over a week then days where im on here for hours :)

:hug: I've never noticed that either! I'm sure everyone understands anyway! :hug: :hug:

No need to apologise hun.

Hoep you are getting on ok. When you have a mo; pics of Kyla would be great :D

Take care :hug:

I didnt notice hun, think I'm guilty of this sometimes too :?

dont be silly! :hug: its understandable im the same sometimes and i only hav one baby. sometimes u post ur own thread then go to reply others but beby cries or something else u gotta rush off to. no need to apologise and i hadnt noticed anyway! :hug:

see your point i have probs with 1 child lol but shes gonna turn after me i think HYPER :O

i feel the same too :( but once things have settled down im sure we'll be able to reply more :lol: and i think everybody probably feels the same with a new LO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back