Sorry!

emma1976

Reaction score
Just like to apologise to all my lovely friends, those that get on chat as for the past few weeks I have whinged on and on and on about my bloody hair after a disaster at the hairdressers. I feel real bad, everyones been great and trying to make me feel better but there's only so much people can take, as I have been do depressed about it but would really like to say sorry for being a pain and keep on :) I'll blame it on the "I am unattractive at the moment" hormones :lol: I shall not mention it again :?

Sorry again folks!

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah you have been a bloody nightmare he he! :D Only joking - whinge away, we all need to have a moan at some point and to be honest you havent moaned that much about your hair hun.

x x x

I think you should be allowed to moan about your hair! :lol:

Us ladies on here are much more likely to understand how you feel than other halfs!

Moan away! :D :lol: lol

Hey no worries! We all know how it gets! I'm having my hair done this week and as I'm having it cut a bit shorter I'm really self-conscious about the podgyness I've put on around my neck. On the other hand I probably won't find it that easy to get out to my hairdresser afterwards and I don't want hair in my face during labour so it has to be done. I cried yeterday because two of my three skirts that still fit have now got actual holes in them from wear and tear and I can't afford to go buying any new ones now! I've had to botch putting a lining in one so that you can't see my pants through the hole and I'm just having to go around in holey clothes which makes me feel like a tramp lady! I can only hope that people are too busy looking at my bump to notice the holes in my clothes!!

+++

You moaned about your hair?

*looks around for whingy posts*

Nope, can't see any...

Can I moan too?

*HUG*

Sorry about your hair hun...it will grow back though...probably just in time for baby to pull it all out again. Mine is down to my waist and I'm wondering about the practicality of having it that long, when I'm a mom.

Maybe a sober matron's braid, pinned up around my head?

Sue

ooooh - waist length hair!!! I always wanted to have really long hair, but mine just won't grow! I think having long braided hair would be perfect for keeping it out of baby's way!

Mine's shoulder length now and I'm tempted to get it cut really short, but I think it would distress my OH too much!

I hate my hair - really really thick and wavy - straightening takes so long. Decided to grow my hair about 6 months ago so that when babay comes I will just be able to throw it over my shoulder and ignore my hair and hopefully the wieght will hold it down - it's finally well past my shoulders - and I'm bored of it and want it cut off! :shock: typical me.

What happened to your hair sweetie? Feel free to moan - I do it all the time :lol:

I'm gonna get mine braided in a couple of months when my hair is long enough to do! What happened was I had hair just below my shoulders and wanted to go dark so went dark and hated it! So, a hairdresser said he could get it back to blonde, left me under the heater with bleach on for too long, took the heater off and the cap thing and steam was belting off my head and it snapped off to about an inch all over! Some areas not even that! Gutted so, I have been moaning and whinging for ages about it now as I hate it. I managed to get it back to blonde again and now it's a case of growing it. I can have braid extensions in a couple of months and I think that's a case now of waiting! Baby is due in 12 days so I won't have time to think about it when she is here! Thought I'd better let you know to why I have been moaning so much about it in the chat room. I was (still am but promised not to mention it there again) really depressed about it. It's awful when you don't want short hair and you end up with it shorter than short and not choose it that way. :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crikey - you poor love!! I'd be doing more than moaning if that had happened to me. Bet you want to murder the swine who left you under the lamps too long!!! I'd say more, but would get the subject locked for profanity!!

Oh hunnie that's crap I would have gone absolutely ape-shite at the person who was doing your hair!! :evil:

My hair is naturally blonde but I dye it black/blue. Last time I tried to bleach it back to blonde it went AWFUL too. Hair dye and bleach do not mix. It went stringy and stretchy and like someone had put chewing gum in it. I couldn't brush it at all. I ended up with hair an inch and a half long and had to dye it red to hide the mess. Want me to post a picture so you can laugh at my hair instead of yours?

Sending you big big hugs - I know your pain xxxxxxx

Tell me about it. It was all hormonal wanting to go dark anyway, the hairdressers have said (the ones that have sorted my hair) that they can't believe the amount of pregnant women that things happen to and that they have long hair cut short or dye it. I just felt really unattractive and fancied a change. Not this drastic, now I feel even more unattractive. Oh God moaning about it again LOL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah go on then Sami send me a piccy so I can see that it happens to others as well!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dont worry hun, i will sort it in Jan, i promise.

I have already told Jase you are coming and that he has to baby sit 2 babies for the day lol :D

Awwww, thanks Layla you are a star. I felt really bad the other day as you had just got married and there I was prattling about my bloody hair again!

I bought some FAST hair shampoo and conditioner which claims it makes your hair grow 50% quicker. www.fasthair.ca if you wanna have a look. Better work. I have been using it a week and my hair feels the best it has done for ages and thicker too. Whether my hair will grow any quicker is another thing. The testimonials and message board have nothing but good feedback so fingers crossed.

Be great to see you Layla as well, be a nice day out for me and baby too. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okie - just to make you feel better I'm gonna show you just how BAD my hair looked - this was about a month later and it still looked sh*te! I look like an elf! :shock: Still lived at my mums - check out the purple walls and dvd collection I had!! Was about a year or so ago now I think.
(Can't believe I'm posting this!!) :oops:

2004_0806Image0002.jpg

emma,

just checked that site, it seems fine, no mention of silicone which is a good thing, dont stop useing the lo'real stuff tho, combine the two if you can, coz lo'real had kertin in it which is good for hair growth.

rmember to massage your scalp daily and eat lots of protien, chicken/fish etc.

it will grow in no time, then in Jan i can put the extentions in for you

xx

also, try to eat as much B vit foods as you can, like brown rice, brown bread etc, they have alot of B vits in them which also makes hair stronger

Do French Fancies make your hair grow? if so I should expect my hair by my ankles by next week - I've gone French Fancy mad! :) I shall eat and wash as instructed - thanks hun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back