Sorry.........

Kerrykins

Reaction score
Firstly I just wanted to apologise that I haven't been on the forum for absolutely ages. To be honest, it was just a lot easier when I was working as I'd pop on and of all day long. Since being on maternity I have to sign on to a very tempermental laptop. Although that's no real excuse as some of you will know, I'm on facebook every other day or so.

Anyway, I really am sorry. Particularly as I think I have probably missed out on so much news. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the last few weeks of your pregnancies?

Personally, I am fed up to the back teeth of being pregnant. My bump is absolutely huge and extremely heavy. I'm having lots of pains now and ache permanently so am being told to do nothing - which is really hard when there is still so much to do for xmas.

I'm only 36 + 3 at the mo but of course expecting twins means they could arrive at any day now. It does feel like it could be any time too. Hey ho they will arrive when they are ready no doubt.............

So, I hope you will all accept my apology and in the meantime hope that everyone has a wonderful christmas.

Kerry xxx

Of course we will - its good to see you however often you can pop in.

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it. hope you feel better soon.

Do you have a text buddy to let us know when ur little bundles arrive?

xxx

Yep Sweetpamii (Pammi Quinn) is my Bump Buddy so will keep everything updated. I feel really bad actually as I've just gone through the bump buddy post from ages ago of course and had originally asked Victoria (Princess 1984) if she wanted to be bump buddies as we had very close original due dates and were both expecting twins. I didn't see a reply for a while so assumed she already had someone - having just gone through I see now that she said yes and of course I hadn't been on since. Thankfully, I see others have updated on here so that's good.

Thanks for the forgiveness too. Have a lovely christmas xxx

Good to see you back!! Can't wait for your little uns! So exciting!

No need to apologise its nice to see you back. Can't wait for your labour watch not long now.

Good to see u back hun n not too long left for u at all now could be any day! X

Dont worry I dont get on as much as id like either and sometimes I just browse cos I dont really have any advice for anyone Im clueless myself. Lol. So your not alone

Thank so much everyone, I've missed chatting on here. Congrats to those of you that have had you little bundles of joy of course.

Sorting a new phone in the next couple of days so that should make getting on here a bit easier.

Hope everyone's had a fab christmas xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back