Sorry to disturb- a two week wait question

Sophie_P

Reaction score
So, i'm 6DPO today and today i've been getting a 'buzzing' sensation down below! At the same time with strong cramps. It sort of feels like bees if that makes sense?! Please don't think i'm mad but have any of you lovely ladies got this and a bfp at the end of it?!
Sorry to disturb once again.
Xx

Hi hun I dont remember a buzzing sensation, but from about 7dpo I started getting period type cramps which were a lot more intense and regular than normal. Good luck, hope this is your month x

Good luck Sophie, I know the ingredient aspartame can cause buzzing/feels like a phone vibrating feeling, found in a lot of drinks (especially vending machine powdered drinks) Could be this, hope your preg tho :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Aw good luck soph! Keeping my fx for you! When are you testing? X

Not testing until at least Monday! Think af is coming though, got some pretty strong cramps and sore boobs Xx

Preg and af symptoms are very similar though so who knows!! X

Wow that's come around quite quick! It can be very hard to distinguish between pregnancy symptoms and a/f coming. Do you normally get sore boobs before a/f?

Sounds kind of promising then but as you say wait and see. I didn't have any symptoms at all until week 6 but I did have an implantation bleed the week before bfp. I did notice a nerve twitch type thing down below on one side, around that time too, but I have to say, I think when your mind is so much on ttc that you notice every little thing and scrutinise every wipe.

Last edited:
Yeah I know what you mean, the buzzing i'm sure it's just an extremely fast spasm if that makes sense x

Don't remember buzzing but crossing fingers for u xx

Ive heard people mention a "fluttering" sensation. I'd imagine that could be like a very small, fast spasm in there somewhere! Really hope it is for you Sophie. It's ain't over til the bitch turns up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back