Sorry to be away so long !

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hi guys
sorry to be away so long....I'm back...

My migraines grew in intensity and eventually emergency doc called out, this was a few weeks ago and told me to avoid computers and screens for a while so I did, I'm back at work at a screen all day and feel coming home and being on the screen isn't healthy so I had to take a break from forum. I'm ok tho and have a rather large bump and have felt baby move. I have read your posts to try and catch up and see how everyone is.
I will still come on the forum but in small doses probably at weekends to see how everyone is doing.
take care everyone
gemx

Oh Ginny thank goodness you're ok, I wondered where you'd been but was almost scared to ask. Glad you're feeling better and nice to have you back. :hug: :hug:

:wave:

Good to see that you're back. AND sorry to hear about your rubbishy Migranes..
Mine get really bad... BUT.. they have eased of in the last 2 days. Mine were a daily occurence.

And Glad to hear that you have felt the baby move already..I am very jealous

x

awww poor you :hug: there horrible arent they. i had them for 5 weeks and i saw the consultant this week and he said if no better he will have to put me on a beta blocker but they dont know what effect it has on the baby so im hoping they are on there way out now

Glad to see your ok. Make sure you get yourself a text buddy so we know you are ok. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hi Gemma!!

Glad everything is ok with the little one, it is fab you have felt him or her move!! Although your migraines sound nasty :( I hope they go soon, it can't be much fun!!

I am thinking of you!! (and your mum, she's been texting me tonight, bless her!)

Michelle
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back