Sorry to ask but....

cobwebs_85

Reaction score
Anyone else getting alot of discharge? its driving me mad never mind the cost in panty liners! i completely forgot to ask my midwife the other day :eh:

xx

yep hun I have got tons!!!!! I even got paranoid it was my waters leaking the other day there was so much. lol

Thats how i feel! i'm changing underwear that often too incase it smells its that gross! lol things we have to encounter!x

i had loads at the end hun just another one of those pregnancy joys!!! lol x

Yep same here, and i also thought my waters were leaking because there was a fair bit. Joy of pregnancy hey! xx

Yup same as! I feel like I've constantly peed my pants! X

Can I ask you all while we are on the subject- is it sticky discharge or more fluid than normal! I keep going to the toilet to wipe myself and by the time I've walked out of the bathroom door, I feel 'wet' again. It's like I've got wee dripping! (sorry tmi) it's freaking me out a little bit.

Can I ask you all while we are on the subject- is it sticky discharge or more fluid than normal! I keep going to the toilet to wipe myself and by the time I've walked out of the bathroom door, I feel 'wet' again. It's like I've got wee dripping! (sorry tmi) it's freaking me out a little bit.

Feels wet. It's not pleasant at all is it :( I'm the same

Oh thank god! I have been a little nervous about that. I am a nightmare to myself! I always imagine the worst at the moment. I thought my waters must be leaking!
No- it really is not pleasant! Eeek!

I've just started getting this too.. Not nice!! :/

i've had it for a while but just thought it was normal but never saw anything on here about it! was told it is normal in the first tri not the 3rd! its gross but well worth it once he's here :) :) :)

xx

yep loads n loads of clear wather that i keep havin to smell to make sure its not pee, get the odd bit of heavy white stuff trown in d mix now n again too though lol

oh the joys of pregnancy allrite lol

yeh in last few wks mine has increased, and im now 32 wks.
always feel wet, quite gross but someone once told me they used to say it is the baby making their bed, and when they try to get comfy some breaks away which is a sweet idea

i like that explanation! lol i will ask the midwife next week tho see what she says :) x

i keep feeling wet all the time, like the feeling you get when your on your period x

lol its like a dog drooled in there sometimes. gross!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back