Sorry ladies a couple of TMI questions!

LD1978

Reaction score
Couple of things I was wondering if normal or anyone else experienced. Since Thurs last week I keep getting griping pains and then diarrhoea. I think initially it was due to a curry (home made) as had an indian before which made me feel yuk! Last night hubby used half a pot of jerk as had no fajita mix and had it again. Do you think pregnancy could affect what things you tolerate as its not a bug as I dont feel unwell.

Also I just had some egg white style mucus but it looked more yellowy tinged (hard to tell on cheapo bog roll at work) it was the same stretchy stuff but not clear) Have no other symptoms of infection so wondered if its normal for the mucus and the colour is normal? Ive got a follow up swab at docs on Friday anyway but just dont want to worry.

Doesnt pregnancy have some lovely parts ha ha!! x

Sounds like your tummy doesnt like spicy food just now, im the same and i cant eat real greasy stuff either my stomach gets really sore! Its not fair id love a curry right now but not worth the suffering after!
As for discharge ive had the same a couple times so i wouldnt worry , think its normal x

To both of these hun they are perfectly normal I've had both on many many occasionans! It's almost caramel colour! X

I get the cm all the time, have been to docs 3 times to be checked for infection and always came back normal! Pregnancy is weird!!! X

I haven't been able to tolerate curry either, and I normally love it. There also is a lot of milky dc going on, I think its called lochia?

Has your bump sprouted yet laura?

Spicy food made me really sick for the fort few months (when usually I was fine with it!) it seems to have passed now but I still have to be careful with really rich food because it gives me a dodgy tummy! X

Glad to hear its normal with the food :)

Fliss - my dc isn't milky - more egg white consistency and just had another massive glob of it (yuk sorry) no bump yet either just look like I've ate too many pies ha ha. My stomach was too flabby to begin with. How's yours coming along?

I guess the swab will tell with the dc, and rule out infection at least. i think anything goes though, everyone's body is different.

My bump is defo a bump now :). Even on my nursing home round yesterday, one of the old ladies spotted it.... and she has dementia :lol:. I bet yours won't be long now, there's some serious growth spurting from 16 weeks. Are you getting your trousers on though? None of mine will do up now.

LD and fliss I'm only a few days behind you and I'm huge! I'm starting to think they missed one at the scan and I'm actually having twins!

Defo lots of sticky stuff and weird stomach things going on over here too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back