sorry if TMI

amyknight88

Reaction score
my privates are a right turn off to myself nevermind my oh, i havent had sex since Carey was born not because im in pain but just because im afraid of what he is going to say when he see's it. weve only just got back together and hes not pressuring me for it but i know its going to come soon and im dreading it.

firstly the whole 'bucket' thing he keeps making really lame jokes and he isnt getting the hint when i dont laugh at them. is sex really different afterwards?

and secondly (sorry if tmi) but it looks like iv got something thats about to fall out ok its not about to fall out im really bad at describing things, its like something thats grown inside that was never there before. Ok your all sat there thinking what a freak. ive described that really wrong well ok it sounds about right omg why am i babbling...its late!

please someone shut me up and reassure me that im not the only one with a ugly wotsis, its getting me down :(

Sex can be good afterwards, I had an episiotomy with Mason and we managed to get our sex life back.

I haven't yet this time cos of my tear, so I know what you mean. OH managed to get a really good look of me being examined after the birth and his eyes nearly popped out of his head :shock:

Luckily I've had a physio AND a doctors appointment since (all part of the package round here when you tear) and I've been assured everything's fine.

One thing they did say was use lots of lubricant the first few times lol!

As far as him seeing you "down there" can't you just jump on him in the dark one night (or for the first few times) I'm not planning on letting my OH have a close look down there until I fee more confident. :)

Hi Amy

My bit's look like something out of a horror film and no doubt worse than yours lol. I have to go back into hospital to get them operated on I look such a freak so don't worry hun you're not the only one with 'ugly wotsits'!

Hi!!!

Well i had a look at mine and i cannot recognise them!!! there is a whole in the middle that was not there before, could it be my pee hole? I do not even know anymore lol
My bf wants sex and I am denying it to him until i have my check up next week but between that and my horrible streched marked flabby 5 months pregnant look alike belly, I think it is because he has some needs to releive more than willing to have sex lol

Im sorry about your wotsits and Im sure that in the heat of the moment he wont be bothering. Just try to kind of manouvere things so that he doesnt end up down there. Sorry if that seems crude but im trying to explain it the best I can :oops:

This is what puts me off a vaginal birth. When I had my section sure my tum was sore but in the hospital at breakfast time other girls were sitting there in real pain, not being able to sit down right and oh I was kind of relieved I had the section. As for a knife near my fanny, not bloody likely, im going to get some of that oil thats mentioned in the preggy magazines and get it stretched. Yikes, now Im really scared.

Not to make light of the situation but while someone mentioned lubrication, I was in pundland the other day and they sell ky jelly. In a pound shop. I was so embarrased, I only went in for some bath toys :oops: :oops: .

Laura.

they dont cut you with a knife, it's more like scissors! :shock:

I know!! I wasnt cut but have seen it on TV - er, no thanks!! :x

Seriously? Scissors? Jeez that's nasty!!!!

I've been using almond oil to massage the relevant bits and I hope that will help. I mean I really hope it will now!

I remember on "Bodies" they did an epist....(my spelling head has gone), using the scissors. The sound was horrible, decided not to watch any more programmes about a labour ward before the birth. When I was giving birth my midwife told me that if the babies head didn't make an appearance they were going to have to cut me. I said no way and pushed the head out next contraction, unfortunetly she decided to have her hands by her head and I tore, didn't feel a thing. It just makes me laugh that I was that stubborn, by that stage I had had enough of people fiddling around down there and just wanted the whole thing over with.

Well I had a 2nd degree tear with stitches and some nasty grazing. I was sure I was going to feel like a baggy bin liner down there but sex actually feels a lot better now than it did before!! I can't notice any difference i.e. slackness (which I am bloody surprised about!) and because we don't get to do it that often (Sunday afternoon treat! :lol: ) I think that builds up anticipation etc. I would recommend a bit of lubricant of some sort though as you might feel a bit dry at first.

God I've embarassed myself!!

rosieroo said:
God I've embarassed myself!!

Not at all.. we are all so lucky that we are sharing our experiences to help others and being helped at the same time. :)

lauramum01 said:
This is what puts me off a vaginal birth. When I had my section sure my tum was sore but in the hospital at breakfast time other girls were sitting there in real pain, .

Yes me too, after reading horror stories on here and everyone i know who says "their bits were never the same again after having a baby" .....its made me glad i had a c-section, and as for trying for a natural birth next time hmmmmm i really dont know any more!!!! lol

Thanks!!! made me feel better about it. got an appointment next week so will just get it checked over and make sure its normal which im sure it is from reading your replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back