Sorry if TMI but has anyone...

bulb

Reaction score
...been suffering from how shall I put this??? a 'delicate constitution' :oops: more since being pregnant?? Anything I am eating comes straight through me most days and I cant seem to get my head around it, or find something that doesn't affect me.

Am I the only one?? :oops:

yeah :( lol

I have found that I have had the opposite of the constipation others talk of lol

Seems we are in the same boat. Where shall we sail? (we need a boat with a good loo I suppose) lol

Snap!
i have the same, for the past 4 days..... i thought i may have a tummy bug but.... maybe not, lol

Thank goodness, I thought I was just being wierd, and its a bit strange that I don't really fancy mentioning it ito anyone really!!

I've decided dairy is a no no in large amounts, and chicken doesn't like me anymore!!! :lol:

oooo can i get it, just for a day or so? im only managing a poo every 2-3 days, and it is really uncomfortable :( :( :(

I would mention it if its still ongoing when you next see your MW. I'm not sure how things work bodywise if your food ends up going straight through for continuous periods of times so to speak and if you'll be getting all the nutrients etc from it or not.

Just a thought and might be worth finding out about how it all works. I am really not 100% sure on how long it takes the body to absorb different nutrients from food etc. I think it would be good to ask someone about it.

I had a few days of that early on in the first trimester. Your hormones are all messed up right now so yo9u'll see yourself going from one extreme to the other.

Welcome to the world of pregnancy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back