Sorry another progesterone question !

Tina18

Reaction score
Hey ladies

So any of you know, If you have low progesterone in early pregnancy would you bleed?

Many thanks xxx

I think if you progesterone is low then you spot in the middle of month.

I'm not sure what happens if pregnancy has already occurred.

Thanks charlotte, just thinking of all the reasons why I missed miscarried again, no bleeding on both so not sure whether its progesterone or not!

I hope your'e well ️xxx

If your progesterone was too low to sustain a pregnancy then you would bleed as it's the high progesterone that stops you from bleeding during your 2ww and when pregnant. Your period naturally comes when the corpus luteum stops producing progesterone when pregnancy does not occur in a cycle.

If your progesterone was too low to sustain a pregnancy then you would bleed as it's the high progesterone that stops you from bleeding during your 2ww and when pregnant. Your period naturally comes when the corpus luteum stops producing progesterone when pregnancy does not occur in a cycle.

Thanks for your reply, I guess progesterone isn't my problem then as I don't get any bleeding at all not even implantation! ️Xx

With my first mc i started light spotting at 6 weeks up until 8 weeks when I had the mc, they told me it was normal...
With the second i had ib bleeding, then at 6 weeks I sneezed and had a blob of blood, and carried on light bleeding on and off which was brown until 7 weeks when i miscarried, again they told me it was normal..

When i get preg again, I'm demanding they test my progesterone levels to see if it's what it should be. If i don't shout at the they'll just fob me off like they did before.

:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back