Sore throat!

Ally

Reaction score
I have just started with a sore throat and I don't know whether it is a cold coming on or the result of being sick a few times in the last few days. I am not sure if it is something I should go to the doctor about. I will be 8 weeks pregnant by the weekend so everything that happens still makes me nervous! :cry: Does anyone else suffer with this?

no but im ttc and i have had a sore throat tonight could it be a sign !!

if in doubt see your doctor or call your midwife - dont take any cols remedies though, you cant have decongestant at the moment!

I had a stinking cold at ten weeks, and hadn't had any midwives appointments. I spoke to a midwife at NHSDirect and she gave me half a dozen recipes for home made remedies, the best one was to leave an open bottle of cheap lemonade on the windowsill until warm and flat. Tasted horrible, but sipping it all day long eased my sore throat and cleared the cough enough for me to sleep.

I will remember that lemonade tip!

Its only a matter of time before I catch a cold of some sort and will try to remember that.

tracey-m,
may i ask why your baby is getting born by c section? tell me to keep my nose out if u must but i am curious??? pm please xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back