Sore thighs and bum

Vic27

Reaction score
Anyone else getting this? I feel like I've done 100 squats! It seems to b only in my inner thighs and my bum and when I tense my bum I really feel it in my pelvis. It only started today and its not like I was doing anything too strenuous yesterday just a normal day. It's like I've been at the gym? X

Sounds like maybe a trapped nerve or pelvic gurdle/spd related hun. I've had it for months now and it doesn't go away unfortunately! Best thing to ease it is a nice warm bath xxxx

It certainly can be spd/PGP related. Try and rest and limit walking xxx

I'd also say to try and not sit for too long either!!

I think I've got spd starting, it started in my hips and has moved to my pubic bone, but if I've been sitting all morning, it feels like my pelvis is being ripped in half when I eventually get up (eases a little after a small wander).

So basically, try not to do too much of the same thing for too long, and it might help ;-)

Thanks girls I've had problems with my pelvis up til bout 25 weeks but it went away and wasn't like this so maybe its just starting in a different bit or something think ill b sore tomo been walking all day as had loads to do and I think I've started nesting so the house has been gutted lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back