Sore skin help.

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So just changed O's nappy and he has a sore patch at the crease of his leg like where his testicle sack rubs on his leg! Can I use Sudocrem on it? I feel like a bad mother :-(

Yeah you can. Don't worry Kynon got sore creases, under his arms was worst, it was because I hadn't dried him properly, I'm very thorough now even if he's screaming at me. Now he's a little fatty he has even more rolls of fat on his legs I have to watch!

Yeah sudocrem or Bepanthan. Anything like that. He might just be a little sensitive to the wipes or if he's pooped a bit more than usual he might be a bit irritated. He'll get many more little site spots like that so try not to worry about it :hug: your not a bad mother at all! My lo had a reaction to some nappy liners and it literally burnt her while bum and she was in agony. It took me half a day to figure out what was making her upset! Now THAT was a bit of a bad mummy moment lol.

Thanks mel! I guess it is trial and error with things. I have put some Sudocrem on him now did the other side too cos it is starting to go! Poor little mite.

I've used tiny bits a couple of times on Tyler :) it's better using it than letting them suffer!

As Sarah said just make sure you dry them really well after s.bath as F got an inflamed bit too under one arm because it must have been damp when we dressed her x

So have used sudocrem at nappy change and it is already looking less red yey

Oz still gets this sometimes. Make sure when you pat him dry to pull that open and pat dry really well. We found in that area that talc worked the best, better than any creams xxx

We put sudacrem on once a day and talcum powder at every change and weve only evr had one sore moment and thats before we used the sudacrem. also we put talc in his creases when we change his clothes. hv told us it was fine and he smells lovely to x

Think I might try some talc, Kynon now has loads of fat creases on his legs which I worry arnt properly dry!

Glad I read this thread, when getting willow ready yesterday we noticed something under her arm, looked red at first looking closer we seen it was infected, can't believe we hadn't noticed it b4 obv u ladies caught the under arm before it got infected, I felt horrible yesterday, cried all day. I felt like such a bad mum. I know it's just by not drying her properly but now we know. Yesterday was a horrible day took her to the doctor on call which said it was a fungus infection and usually babies get it around the folds at the nappy area but sometimes under their arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back