sore ribs

weestar21

Reaction score
hiya all ok im prob worrying over nothing yet again...lol
the past few weeks all baby has done is kick hell out me ribs and i feel so sore is this normal?
my last pregnancy lasted to 29 weeks im now 32 + so not sure if this is normal so just wondering is there anything to help ease the pain?
feel like if just done 10 rounds with mike tyson its even sore when i breath now but midwife says nothing you can do for it.

hope you are all keeping well

take care

luv n hugs

Jean and bump xxxx

Yep its perfectly normal, and it does hurt doesnt it! I often have a boney bum stuck under my right rib and no matter how much I try and coax it to move a little it doesnt, it must be as baby is big now the poor thing cannot lie any other way.

they say it gets better when the babys head moves down :)

Thanx tracey i just feel like every time i go to the midwife getting i go with a list of problems...lol think i just worry too much as its all new to me as my last pregnancy only lasted to 29 weeks.

hope your keeping well hun tc

luv n hugs

Jean xxx

My ribs hurt real bad too
My physio says its because they havnt expanded and the pain is just gonna get worse!
Yet another pregnancy joy!
Roll on baby!

I find mines get really bad at night so im up and down all night long but during the day its not as bad but still hurt when i move around or bend, with they would bring something out to help, roll on 6 weeks and 5 days....lol

You should find that in the last few weeks when the baby drops it may take the pressure off your ribs a bit.

hi,
i know the feeling of going ten rounds with mike!! bloody thing dont stop lol but not long now then it will all be worth it... or i hope :D good luck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back