sore nipples?

Andrianne

Reaction score
Is that a sign? Anyone had sore nipples as an early pregnancy symptom?

thanks

x

Ive just experienced really sore nipples since sunday, it has seemed to be ok now, but my boobs are achy. People have told me this is definately a sign
xxx

Thanks Jenn

I read somewhere you got a couple of faint positives?? This is great, congratulations!!!

Browsing through I guess some people get it and some not. I don't have sore boobs yet. I'm only 6 dpo.

I got the sensitive nipples about two days ago. I just thought I'd ask as I haven't noticed this before.

Take care

xxxxx

I had really really sore nipples, but i didn't think anything of it!!!
I only found out i was pregnant cos i had pains in my back and i went to a&e cos they were really bad, and it turned out that i had a kidney infection and the nurse told us that there was a faint positive!!!!

Thinking back i should've realised that i had all the symptoms but i'd ignored them!!!

Some days i still feel like i'd like to rip my nipples off cos they're that sore!!!!

xxxxxx

yes i did, but still waiting for a deeper line, ive felt for the last few days my period is going to start with lots of aches. I dont usually have this soreness before AF. Ive also started to get a sore back!im still very confused.!!!bet that hasnt helped, but i thought i better reply
Good Luck hun
:D :D :D :D
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27