sore nipples?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Andrianne, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Andrianne

Andrianne Well-Known Member

Is that a sign? Anyone had sore nipples as an early pregnancy symptom?

thanks

x

2. jennyr1985

jennyr1985 Well-Known Member

Ive just experienced really sore nipples since sunday, it has seemed to be ok now, but my boobs are achy. People have told me this is definately a sign
    xxx

3. Andrianne

Andrianne Well-Known Member

Thanks Jenn

I read somewhere you got a couple of faint positives?? This is great, congratulations!!!

Browsing through I guess some people get it and some not. I don't have sore boobs yet. I'm only 6 dpo.

I got the sensitive nipples about two days ago. I just thought I'd ask as I haven't noticed this before.

Take care

xxxxx

4. HayleyB

HayleyB Well-Known Member

I had really really sore nipples, but i didn't think anything of it!!!
    I only found out i was pregnant cos i had pains in my back and i went to a&e cos they were really bad, and it turned out that i had a kidney infection and the nurse told us that there was a faint positive!!!!

Thinking back i should've realised that i had all the symptoms but i'd ignored them!!!

Some days i still feel like i'd like to rip my nipples off cos they're that sore!!!!

xxxxxx

5. jennyr1985

jennyr1985 Well-Known Member

yes i did, but still waiting for a deeper line, ive felt for the last few days my period is going to start with lots of aches. I dont usually have this soreness before AF. Ive also started to get a sore back!im still very confused.!!!bet that hasnt helped, but i thought i better reply
    Good Luck hun
    :D :D :D :D
    xxx