sore gums and teeth whilst pregnant

Ellis20

Reaction score
im really suffering with swollen gums and a lot of bleeding with my pregnancy , has anyone else suffered or is suffering?

im really suffering with swollen gums and a lot of bleeding with my pregnancy , has anyone else suffered or is suffering?
You need to go to the dentist ASAP. This is the reason dental care is free while pregnant because it’s a known symptom.

I have been getting deep cleans at the dentist , it’s just not helping though so annoying

Do you brush with corsydol toothpaste? It’s what my dentist recommended for bleeding gums and gum health in general.

It is very important to treat all dental diseases before planning a pregnancy. If you're pregnant, untreated teeth can start to progress and cause a lot of pain.

First off, congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm not a medical expert, but I've heard that swollen gums and bleeding can be somewhat common during pregnancy due to hormonal changes. It's always best to check with your dentist or healthcare provider to make sure everything is alright.

I have been getting deep cleans at the dentist , it’s just not helping though so annoying

Did your dentist prescribe you with some medicines aside from doing the cleaning? There might be a better solution to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back