Sore breasts gone...???

Honeyhoney88

Reaction score
Hi, I need some stories from you people about your pregnancy symptoms! my sore breasts are always my first symptom of pregnancy, and the past few weeks, and especially days, they've been super tender and sore! But, I've woken up today and they aren't sore. They still feel full, but not hard or sore. I have had four miscarriages and no successful pregnancies so I'm really starting to panic! I have an early scan booked in for next week as I will be almost 7 weeks and they can't fit me in this week (how ridiculous is that by the way 😡!!) but I need to know if this happened to anyone else and what the result was, did the soreness come back, was it bad news, was it just something that disappeared and never came back? I've read lots and lots of other forums of ladies experiencing the symptoms disappear, but none have posted what happened afterwards, if really appreciate your honesty and your feedback!!!

Thank you 😘😘

Symptoms will come & go especially in the first trimester. I really wouldn't be too concerned. Pretty sure your boob tenderness will return. Probably with a vengeance xxx

As above, symptoms will appear from 4-6 weeks, then fade off for a couple of weeks and then they'll be back and often much more intensely. How silly they can't fit you in before, surely you're a high priority case?? EPUs are strange places.

Mine were sore off & on in the first trimester, and I even had some soreness again last week. So I think it will come and go. Nothing to worry about. :)

Mine being sore was how I first knew I was pregnant, but at about 8 weeks maybe they stopped being super sore and the soreness hasn't returned. They're a tad tender, but nothing on what they were in the earliest weeks. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back